Friday, October 8, 2010

It's My Blog......

and I'll cry if I want to..... WAAAHHHH... no good news today.  We are still not logged in to China, so our agency is going to do some checking for us.  When she gets home, this whole waiting process will be a blur that we will joyfully forget, but for now we keep reminding ourselves that God has every detail worked out!  Gracie WILL come home!  Please pray that we keep that as our focus and not let the little bumps in the road along the way bring us down! 

Okay, pity party over..... !

3 comments:

  1. Waiting prayerfully for Gracie's arrival in WA. Her arrival date is in God's hands. Can hardly wait to see arrival pics!! Elaine and Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll cry with ya!! I am sorry! We have had our share of hurdles with past adoptions, know the familiar ache! Sorry adn prayful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should get together and have a bloggy whiny party! : ) I will be continuing to pray for you guys!! Let's get these babies home!!

    ReplyDelete