Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A little cuteness!

I haven't updated in forever, other than adoption news, which has still been a while ago!  I never shared pictures from our halloween, so I thought I'd share of little cuteness this morning!

We had our beautiful Snow White!


Our referee....



and our army guy carrying a nerf gun!  (Thanks to Ben and Emily bailing us out with a last minute costume for a boy who couldn't decide if he was too old to dress up, or not!)




Can't wait to add one more princess to this mix next year!  I often wonder what she will think of all the craziness that goes on in this house! 

We had a sweet family come to our door with their beautiful Chinese daughter, who was trick-or-treating for the very first time!  She was adorable, and has been home for only a few months!  I love how God brings people into our path who are on the same journey as we are!









2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Shelly!!! Such cute kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look great!!! Love the face in the last photo!!!

    ReplyDelete