Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Baby Boy....


Turned 11 today!  Seriously, where does the time go?  I ask this question all the time, and I never seem to get an answer!  We celebrated this weekend with family.  My parents came in to celebrate, and also to have their first meet with Ella Grace, who loved her Papa and Grandma! 





Jake, words can't express how very much we love you!  You are an amazing young man, and bring so much joy to our family!  I love the way you question EVERYTHING, because your mind is always working and processing and figuring everything out. 


 I love that you are BEST friends with your brother, and I love that you have such a tender heart towards your youngest sister.  She lights up when you walk in the room!

You and Allyson have your moments, but when you are getting along with each other, you are her best friend, as well.  She looks up to you in everything and wants to be just like you! 


Mom and Dad are so very proud of you and want you to know that we LOVE you so very much!  Eleven years has flown by, and I can't imagine how the next few are going to fly as well.  Our prayer for you is that you continue to grow in the Lord, and learn to put your complete trust in Him and His plan for your life!  You have such a HUGE heart, and we know that He has something special in store for you!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jake!!! Enjoy today and that big beautiful family of yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome lad!!! I must say and I think I qualify as a boy expert with having 6 of my own!!!

    ReplyDelete