Wednesday, June 8, 2011

20 years!


We've hit a major milestone, and really, I don't know how time flew so fast to get us here, but we've hit the 20 year mark in our marriage!!!  I am so very blessed to call this man my husband!  I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that he is daily following God's leading to be the best husband and father that he can be.  He spoils me rotten and loves me unconditionally, and I don't deserve him.

We enjoyed a very RARE date night tonight (thanks mom and dad!), and we had a wonderful time spending time with just the two of us!   We left Ella Grace and Allyson with some friends, and the boys got to spend their first evening at home alone, with a large pizza, pop and the Wii!  There was only one piece of pizza left when we got home.... and the house was still standing, so I guess we'll let them do it again one of these days!

If I haven't said it before, we absolutely LOVE the beauty of where we live, and our very favorite place is anywhere near the Puget Sound.  We headed down to one of our favorite restaraunts down by the water, and did a little photo shoot before dinner.... we don't often have many pictures with just the two of us, so it was fun, and really easy to get smiles!  Thankful for the timer on my camera!



Can't wait to see where God will lead us in our next 20 years!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post and a beautiful couple!! neither one of you look old enough to be married for 20 years!!
    Happy Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto....you both look like you should be celebrating MAYBE your 10th, but definitely not old enough to celebrate 20. Congratulations to both of you and here's to 20 more! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Congratulations and best wishes for the next 20!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 20 yrs, Brad & Shelly. I recognize that waterfront. It's Paul's and my favorite as well. I have many pictures I've taken there. You both look awesome. Congratz! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...you look so happy and content!!! Glad you were able to spoil each other with a special evening for the two of you (and that the house was still standing when you came home..lol).

    Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete