Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Too busy

Climbing mountains (at least the boy half of the family)...



Swimming with cousins.....



Celebrating birthdays a little bit early.....



 Sliding down slides.....


Jumping off high dives....


Loving the splash park......


Body surfing.......



Snuggling with Papa..... 

Having rootbeer floats with Great Grandma......

 Visiting with Papa and Grandma.....

and lastly, trying to find some time to do this.......

to find any time to blog around here.... I promise a more thorough update is coming, but please remember us in your prayers as Brad and I are flying this weekend for an interview at a church....


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been busy. Fun summer times! Love the pic from the high dive. Good luck with the interview. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly,

    You all have so much fun. That body surfing really looks FUN.

    We'll definitely pray for y'all.

    If it makes it easier you can email me... cuz this blooger doesn't show my email address... it is:
    kimberly.a.edwards @ gmail . com [take away the spaces] ... to reply to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - can't wait to hear about the interview! And, yes, you guys are definitely busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLease tell me that you are moving closer to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete