Thursday, August 25, 2011

FIVE.....


Amidst all the chaos in this household, a certain girl in this family turned FIVE last week!


I'm not gonna lie.... I've been in some serious denial about this birthday!  I've been telling her for months that we are counting her years backwards from now on, and she was turning three this year.  She loved to taunt me that she indeed was turning FIVE!  She wouldn't play along with my game, and I'm a little bitter!  Love this girl to pieces, and I know that with being FIVE, comes another forbidden subject in this house..... kindergarten.

This girl is beyond ready to head off to school every day.  I know what this means, though, cause I remember when two certain boys in this house started kindergarten, and it feels like yesterday.  From this year on, time will fly, and I know how fast it's going to fly!  She couldn't be more excited, though, and I will try to hold it together and be excited with her! 








 Ally girl, you are loved beyond comprehension!  We are priveledged to call you our sweet daughter.  You've taken on a big roll this year, the roll of being the BIG sister in this house, and you have come through it all beautifully!  Ella Grace thinks you are the best thing in the whole wide world!  She follows your every move, and I'm so thankful that you roll with it, and don't get bothered by that!  So very proud of you big girl, and I guess it's okay for you to be FIVE now! 


1 comment:

  1. Happy fifth birthday to a simply beautiful five-year-old KINDERGARTENER!

    ReplyDelete