Friday, September 2, 2011

Kindergarten

Well, we DID it!!!  We actually let her go this morning..... ha!



She was SOOO excited and ready to go! 

New back pack that she got from Granny and Grandpa for her birthday!

 We are so very proud of her, she steps into new situations with confidence and excitement!

Her very sweet teacher!

And the best part, her Auntie M works at her school, and I think she checked on her about 12 times in 3 hours this morning!  ha!  I'm so thankful to know that she's there with her!

And off she went......and YES, I cried... kind of alot, but it's okay!  She never knew it and I'm much better now, at least until Tuesday when she has to go back!



I love that these two posts Jr. High and Kindergarten are back to back, and I LOVE that we get to start school all over again!  Many think we are crazy for having such a large split in age, but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.... besides that, we have two boys who are 1 year apart in school.... college is going to be killer! 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah she did it! She looks so happy! I'm glad you got through it. Its so hard letting them go to kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie, and I adore that backpack!

    ReplyDelete