Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jr. High

Just sent these couple of crazies off to Jr. High TOGETHER!!!

One with excitement over the NEW, and one who's "been there, done that" on the whole Jr. High thing, and is not terribly excited to be returning!  :o)

Jacob, 6th Grade

Caleb, 7th Grade

Great, great kids, and we are so very proud of them!  Praying that the excitement sticks for Jacob... he's NEVER been excited for school before, but he hugged me so tight before bed last night and said "Mom, I'm SOOO excited!  I know it's going to wear off in a couple of days, but I'm excited!"  Caleb screamed/yelled in mock agony, but I think he kind of meant it... lol! 



There are so many mixed emotions for this Momma today.... sad to see my baby boys growing up SO fast, but so excited for what is to come!

Off they go.....

(tomorrow, a certain girl in this house is headed to Kindergarten, so come back for some more cuteness!)

1 comment: