Tuesday, January 18, 2011

At Last!

TA is finally here and we are doing the happy dance around here!  We should be able to confirm travel dates in the next couple of days, and when we know more, I will post more!

In the  mean time, I want to introduce you to my friend, Sally, who I met through bloggy land.  She is in China right now adopting HER beautiful Gracie!  I can't begin to share how amazing our God is, but if you want a glimpse, go visit her blog for a few minutes!  And grab some kleenex before you go!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jesus!!! Can't wait to see Gracie in your arms!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to find out when you leave. You will be there getting your precious daughter in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!!! :) I can't wait to see that beautiful little Gracie in your arms. Her smile just SHINES!! It won't be long now. Congrats and God bless! <><

    ReplyDelete