Friday, January 7, 2011

Next Best Thing.....

would be pictures of Gracie!!!  We posted her info. on a yahoo group for her orphanage, and someone who has been sponsoring Gracie responded!

Here is her response:

Oh! Goodness!!
I'm so happy! I've never thought she was going to be adopted. She's my sweet sponsored girl. I' ve got many photos of her, but now i'm not at home so untill I arrive there on sunday I will not be able to send you those .I' m really happy to share  them with you.
Congratulations
She looks like she's a sweet, kind and happy girl.

That smile just lights up our world right now! 

3 comments:

  1. Hooray, hooray! I'm so glad that another fabulous Adopchina sponsor is able to see her child adopted *and* bring a big old smile to her new family. Photos of our WanYing have been *such* a blessing to us and it's so fun to see another family blessed in the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! So excited that you are now going to have a picture journey of her story :). She looks like she is being well cared for. God is so good to give us little blessings as we wait. Can't wait to see more.

    HUGS....Auntie M :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just recently found your blog and wanted to say hello. I'm so excited for you and your family and your new sweet little girl. I hope you see TA soon.

    We are adopting 2 precious 3 year old sons (Tianjin and Xiamen City); we are currently waiting for (and overdue on) our 800 approval. We are hoping to receive TA by the end of Feb. Who knows? We are already 2 months behind the original projected timeline. But I keep going back to the fact that the Lord is in control and already has our date scheduled. :0) (But I do have to keep reminding myself of that. . . .;0)

    ReplyDelete