Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ella....


So, it looks like one of the names the orphanage has given our girl is Ella.  LOVE, seriously LOVE this name!  We've called her Gracie for so long, though, that I really don't think we can change it to Ella.  Time will tell, Ella Grace has a nice ring to it, too!  Our agency forwarded this picture to us tonight, and is going to translate and send us the update tomorrow!  Current measurements and developmental updates are included!  It will be fun to see, and I can finally start packing for our girl!
(we know that this picture is from Feb. 2010, but it's a picture we didn't already have, so I posted it!)
I just can't get over how beautiful she is!

4 comments:

  1. She is a Princess and Ella or Grace are both just as beautiful as she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I like Ella, too! And I like Grace! You have a no-lose decision there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing..."Ella Grace".
    Hello we adopted our son from this area, but he was a Rao baby.
    Not a whole lot to do in Nanchang.... I'll give it some thought.
    What hotel are you staying there?

    Congratulations on your cutie pie!
    Lesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute. Love the name Ella too its really cute together with Grace. 3 weeks will be here fast. We had a month from TA and now its 9 days I'm starting to freak out.

    ReplyDelete