Monday, January 10, 2011

More Cuteness, still no TA!!

While we didn't hear word of our Travel Approval again today, we DID get some beautiful pictures of Gracie! 
Septebmer 2009


October 2009


November 2009

  I know I will be bringing piggy tail holders to China!  She's rockin' the piggies!
March 2010

April 2010


August 2010

We are so relieved to see that she looks happy!

And on the TA note, still nothin'...... grrrr.  We have plenty of time, now, but it would be nice to have it here and travel arrangements started!  We'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

  1. Praying for your patience, I know I have to ask for it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! She is looking older and even cuter!!! If that can be!

    I cant believe you don't have TA yet, but I at least you are not losing out on time due to CNY. It will come. It will come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious photos! I'm so glad that you guys got these and hoping that you hear TA news very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness she is soooo cute Brad and Shelly. "Come home already little Grace girl!" The Officer's are very excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. So glad I came to your blog. I knew something felt so special while making your ornaments. Now I know. Many prayers for your sweet family! Grace is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your daughter is beautiful! I can't believe you haven't gotten TA yet. I'm sure it will come. Hope soon so you can travel with us.

    ReplyDelete